Oven Baked Chicken Garam Masala
The name just doesn’t do it justice. This chicken bake is brimming with spices. It’s so simple yet tastes like it should take hours to pack in so much flavor. This type of chicken cut allows for the flavor to seep into the grooves and is easily absorbed by the extra juicy chicken thigh meat. The surrounding veggies will melt in your mouth from the grass fed butter. And the herbs will seal the deal. We just cant get enough of Garam Masala.
About The Special Spice
Garam Masala is an Ayurvedic Indian spice chock full of health benefits. It’s made with ground cumin, ground coriander, ground cardamom, black pepper, ground cinnamon, ground cloves and ground nutmeg so you can imagine just how warm and flavorful this is going to get! A full blend of sweetness, spice and warmth. Incorporating this spice into your meals not only is delicious but can lower blood sugar levels, promote weight loss, help with digestive processes and even alleviate pains.
- 2 llbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 4-5 Large Carrots
- 1 Extra Large Yellow Onion
- 3 Tablespoons Grass Fed Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garam Masala
- ¼ Cup Vegetable Broth
- Chop onions
- Peel and chop carrots
- Season the chicken thighs with salt
- Sprinkle Garam Masala powder on chicken thighs liberally
- Arrange carrots around outer edge of glass baking pan
- Add chopped onions on top of chicken and carrots
- Cut butter in little chunks and place butter chunks on top of chicken,carrots and onions
- Pour vegetable broth around edges of pan, just on top of veggies. Enough to cover bottom of pan.
- Set oven to 375 bake for 30-35 mins
- When there is about 10 mins left stir/turn carrots and spoon pan drippings on top of chicken for added flavor and moistness.
- Serve With Basmati White Rice and Enjoy!